Sunday, January 11, 2009

Big News

...We're opening a pharmacy!
Whew! You have no idea how releived I am to finally tell everyone. We were trying to keep things under wraps until Spencer told his boss (which he did at 8 a.m. this morning) but now we can let everyone know. Stephens Pharmacy will be opening in March '09 (*fingers crossed*)
Please pray for us. This is a wonderful change for the better and something we have been talking about doing for about as long as we've been together. It is going to be a lot of work and sometimes I wonder if we're really ready to be business owners...I mean, I'm only 26 years old...I still feel like a kid most of the time. Running a business is something grown-ups do!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is deep! Congrats and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! How exciting for you and your husband. I can't wait to follow up on how everything goes. Congratulations and best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Congrats, that is amazing. Do you need any pharmacists to work for you? Say in June.. ;)

    ReplyDelete