Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny Man


I'm sure many of you have not heard of Brian Regan so I would like to introduce you to this oh so funny man. I first encountered his comedy in a friend's car riding to and from a mexican restaurant in college and have been obsessed ever since. I got Husband (then Boyfriend) hooked too. He took Brian's first cd to the hospital where he was working at the time and got all of the pharmacists and technicians there hooked. I try to tell everyone I can about him becaus I really love his comedy THAT much. I've seen him Live several times and I am NEVER disappointed. Click on some of the links below and see what I mean. Have a HAPPY day!




Brian Regan Walkie Talkie

Brian Regan Emergency Room

4 comments:

  1. I, too, love Brian Regan! We've seen him twice now and my stomach is SO SORE the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to see him on Saturday!! I got Tickets!! I can't Wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually heard of him before. I would love to see him live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sick and had no voice and he made me laugh so hard Brett thought I was choking! I could barely breathe!

    ReplyDelete