Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update----Shock!

Wow...it has been quite a long time. I am ashamed of how long it has been. I really am going to try and keep up with my blogging more-I promise.

So what's been going on with me lately? Work. More Work. Some more work.

Yeah, that's about it.

Husband and I went to visit his parents over Labor Day and that was a blast! Extra fun since they live at the beach :)

My SIL got a new puppy, Charley. She is the cutest and I can't wait to meet her! Come visit your cousins soon, baby Charley.

Let's see...what else? We're going to Lexington in a couple of weeks for the Alabama vs. Kentucky football game. We still don't have tickets. If you know anyone that does happen to have 4 tickets that they would like to get rid of, please let me know.

I think that's about it for now.

Let me leave you with this: Have a Happy, Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Charley is so excited to be in your blog! She would love to come visit soon!!!

    ReplyDelete