Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Apparently...


Because we're opening a business and he'll soon be putting in 50-60 hour work weeks I really wanted to get Husband a great Valentine's present.

He grew up Kentucky and is a HUGE University of Kentucky basketball fan. He hasn't been to a game in about 10 years. So I decided to buy him two tickets to the UK-Tennessee game next Saturday. He has a couple of friends here in Bham who also grew up in Kentucky and share his love of UK b-ball so I thought he could take one of them to the game. I bought the tickets today and-true to form-I couldn't keep the secret. So I told him tonight even though V-day is still a few days away. He was super excited (yay me!). And when I told him he could take whomever he so chooses he tells me he wants me to go. Don't get me wrong. I like sports. College football (Roll Tide! Go Noles!) and some baseball every now and then...but basketball...not so much. Is this what's in my future?Geez! Let's hope not. Hopefully it will be fun. And maybe I'll get to see Ashley Judd...

2 comments:

  1. How sweet!

    And I feel exactly the same way! I LOVE football (even though my Sooners have let me down the last 5 years in BCS games ;-( But basketball--eh.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete