Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have a confession


I am a self-proclaimed Harry Potter "nerd".
I love this series! J.K. Rowling is incredibly creative and imaginative and I can't get enough. I own all the books in the series in hardback including the Deathly Hallows Deluxe Edition which I have never even opened (this is in addition to the regular Deathly Hallows version, of course). I also own all of the companion books and The Tales of Beedle the Bard collector's edition. I have read each book least twice-some of them 4 and 5 times! I own the audiobook versions and listen to them often. I have dragged Husband to the theater to see each and every movie the day of its release. I have all of the movies on dvd and watch them over and over...when they're on t.v. too. I visit a Harry Potter website most every day. The girl who runs the website wrote a book recently (Harry, A History: the true story of a boy wizard, his fans, and life inside the harry potter phenomenon) so I bought that too. I found it fascinating and am a little ashamed to admit that I cried during certain parts of the book. I even listen to Pottercast, a Harry Potter podcast, every week.

Maybe I need help...

1 comment:

  1. I think the Pottercast is what takes you over the edge ;)

    I'm so happy to hear you tried my recipes! And even happier that they were good!

    ReplyDelete