Friday, February 27, 2009

Flu

This is me.

I have the flu.

I started feeling bad Tuesday night. Just cold symptoms and whatnot. So I went to work Wednesday and blew my nose a million times, bought some Dayquil and took a couple of doses. Then yesterday morning when I woke up I was burning up still with sinus congestion and I was achy all over. I had a feeling that it was the flu. At the pharmacy we've been seeing more and more cases pop up. So I went to the doctor, they did a nasal swab--which, by the way, was possibly the most unpleasant thing I've ever gone through during an office visit...I swear he poked my brain with that thing--and a chest x-ray. And, sure enough, I have the flu.

So now I am fully medicated with Tamiflu, amantidine, tylenol/ibuprofen, Dayquil, and a Medrol dosepack. I'm in my pj's snuggled in the bed with my puppies and watching Friends and Gilmore Girls all day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are so sick! Smart girl going on into the doctor to get checked!! Hope you are back to feeling better soon! LOVE LOVE LOVE the choice of t.v. shows!! that's my kinda shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better! Did you get my email about comments?

    ReplyDelete