Monday, April 20, 2009

Just a few things

Hello all! I've not been so great about blogging lately, but I'm working on it. Things have been super busy around here. Friday we had the grand opening at the pharmacy complete with a ribbon cutting and the mayor of Chelsea. Husband's parents were in town for the big event. We also participated in a health fair Saturday. We did blood pressure and blood glucose screenings. I think we had a really good response from all the folks that made it out to the fair. Hopefully we'll be seeing some return on investment in the form of some customers!

We went to see Wicked about a week and a half ago. It was phenomenal!!! I absolutely loved it!!! Husband--not so much. But he stuck with it and humored me.


I wanted to share a couple of things with you guys. These are things which I beleive I absolutely could not live without.


This lip balm is so fantastic! It is super moisturizing and has SPF 15 too. I don't wear a lot of lipstick. I usually just use this and some gloss on top.

This is Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightner. I don't really have dark circles (not too bad anyway) but this stuff is great. It makes you look WIDE awake.

Happy Monday to you all! I hope you have a great week!

1 comment: