Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Searching

So I've decided that it's time for some new bedding in the master bedroom. I love, love, love the bedding we have now (and have had since October 2006), but it's time for a change. Here's what we have now.I love the colors! But as I said, it's time for a change. I don't want anything too feminine. No flowers. Not sure what colors I'm looking for. I found this on the Bed Bath and Beyond website.
What do you think? Too similar? I think the paisley might be exactly the same now that I'm looking at the picture again. Hmm... What about THIS? Oooh I love that plum color! I saw this in the new catalog that came in the mail yesterday, but I don't really like duvets. They always seem to bunch up.
Oh well. I'll keep you posted. I'm off to the dentist now.

2 comments:

  1. i think my neighbor has what you have now - i've always loved it. it is funny how much your first option is so similar to what you already have.. i like the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have those sheets in the second pic! I really like what you have now, but I totally know what you mean about change. I like the bedding in the second pic :-)

    ReplyDelete